How to manage subdomains and parent domains in different organizations in Office 365, Azure, or Intune
- You have one organization (for example, Contoso.onmicrosoft.com) in which you want to verify and federate a parent domain (for example, Contoso.com).
- You have another organization (for example, Fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com) in which you want to verify and federate a subdomain (for example, Sales.contoso.com) of the parent domain.
To manage the domains in this scenario, follow these steps in the order in which they're given:
- If you have already verified the parent domain, remove it.
- Verify and federate the subdomain.
- Verify and federate the parent domain.
Article ID: 3070341 - Last Review: 06/23/2015 21:02:00 - Revision: 2.0
- o365 o365e o365m o365022013 o365a KB3070341