Eligibility criteria for Channel Developer Incentives
This article provides clarification on the Eligibility criteria for Channel Developer Incentives program.
To become an Eligible Partner in Channel Developer program it is needed to fulfill the following requirements:
Figure 1: Eligibility at a Glance
While all partners that have the MPN Distributor competency are eligible for the Channel Developer Incentive, Microsoft will review the performance of Channel Developer partners and remove ineligible partners from the program based on the performance criteria defined in the FY15 Channel Developer Incentive Implementation Guide (see useful links below).
To review the specific requirements to attain Silver or Gold level MPN Competency, please visit the MPN site: https://mspartner.microsoft.com.
Please refer to the FY15 Channel Developer Incentive Implementation Guide (see useful links below) for additional details on eligibility criteria monitoring (Off-boarding) as well as requirements prior to payment release.
- Master Channel Incentives Agreement (MCIA): https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/pages/membership/downloads/master-channel-incentive-agreement.aspx
- The following documents are posted here: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Membership/Premium/partner-incentives.aspx
- Public Sector Eligibility Country List
- FY15 Channel Developer Incentives Implementation Guide
- FY15 Channel Developer Incentives One Page Summary
- FY15 Channel Developer Incentives FAQ
- FY15 Online Services Advisor Web-Direct Incentive Eligible Revenue Product List Addendum
- Provide bank details: https://partner.microsoft.com/download/global/40197117
- Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail)
Article ID: 3073223 - Last Review: 06/16/2015 13:18:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3073223