When will I receive my incentives
This article provides clarification on the requirements to receive the incentives for Channel Developer program, as well as the payment disbursement period.
Once a partner has met all the eligibility criteria, as well as the Incentive Requirements, he/she must also meet the final requirement in order to get paid for his/her accruals.
Partner must submit tax documentation (US, LATAM and Canada-based Partners)
- Collection of the appropriate tax documentation must be complete before any incentives can be released to a Partner with address in US, Latin America or Canada. Without these documents, Partners will not be able to receive incentive payments.
- Additional details on how to submit tax information is available in the FY15 Channel Developer Incentive Implementation Guide (see useful links at the end of this article).
- Incentive-eligible Partners will receive an incentive earnings statement with each quarterly payment that includes information on subscriptions where they are the POR and earning incentives.
- Payment will be disbursed to the Partner along the following schedule:
|Earnings Period||Payment Disbursement Date|
|October 1, 2014 – December 25, 2014||January 31, 2015|
|December 26, 2015 – March 25, 2015||April 30, 2015|
|March 26, 2015 – June 25, 2015||July 31, 2015|
|June 26, 2015 – September 25, 2015||October 31, 2015|
- If the incentives earnings are below the minimum threshold (please refer to the Incentive Guide for more details regarding the minimum threshold), the Partner will not receive a statement for that quarter.
- Earned incentives below the threshold will be placed on hold until subsequent earnings will exceed the threshold at which point payment will be disbursed to Partner.
- The following documents are posted here: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Membership/Premium/partner-incentives.aspx
- Public Sector Eligibility Country List
- FY15 Channel Developer Incentives Implementation Guide
- FY15 Channel Developer Incentives One Page Summary
- Provide bank details: https://partner.microsoft.com/download/global/40197117
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail)
Article ID: 3073238 - Last Review: 06/16/2015 14:11:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3073238