"Cannot expand the folder" error when you expand the Online Archive in Outlook
Note This problem does not affect all Outlook clients whose profile has changed from MAPI over HTTP to RPC over HTTP.
- Exit Outlook.
- In Control Panel, click or double-click Mail.
To locate the Mail item, open Control Panel, and then in the Search box at the top of window, type Mail. In Control Panel for Windows XP, type Mail in the Address box.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Type a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- Follow the Add Account wizard to add your email account. When you're done, click Finish.
- In Mail, make sure that the Always use this profile option is selected, and then select your new profile name from the list.
- Click OK.
For more information about the requirements for MAPI over HTTP connections, see MAPI over HTTP.
Article ID: 3074866 - Last Review: 07/07/2015 17:02:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB3074866