Internet accessible URLs required for connectivity to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
You cannot access your Microsoft Dynamics Marketing instance, or specific URLs fail to load and/or throw a warning when you use Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
A local Proxy and/or Firewall configuration may be in place that is preventing access to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing URLs that are required for use of the application.
Add the following URLs to your local network whitelist to allow traffic to successfully reach the required resources.
Required URLs for All Dynamics Marketing Organizations
• *.marketing.dynamics.com (ports 80 and 443)
• *.marketing-infra.dynamics.com (ports 80 and 443)
• *.m.tt (ports 80 and 443)
Additional Required URLs if Using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premises Connector
• *.accesscontrol.windows.net (ports 80 and 443)
• *.servicebus.windows.net (ports 80 and 443)
• *.login.live.com (ports 80 and 443)
Please note that additional URLs and IP ranges are required by Office 365. This list can be found on the Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges page.
Article ID: 3075203 - Last Review: 06/26/2015 15:07:00 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing