Date from a calculated column isn’t displayed in a Gantt view in SharePoint Online
- In a SharePoint Online library, you create a Calculated column.
- You set the data type for the column to Date and Time.
- You create a Gantt view for the list. When you do this, you specify either the Start Date or the Due Date as the calculated column.
- When you view the Gantt chart, the date from the calculated column value isn’t displayed on the graph.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3076958 - Last Review: 07/06/2015 21:51:00 - Revision: 2.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug kbnofix KB3076958