Use a new device with your Groove Music Pass
With Groove Music Pass, you can download music on multiple devices, including tablets, phones, and PCs—whether those devices are 4running Windows, iOS, or Android.
If you’ve reached your maximum number of download devices and want to use a new device, first remove an existing device:
- In a browser, go to Manage Music Devices and sign in.
- Select Remove next to the device you no longer want to use. You can remove one device every 30 days.
- Sync music to your new device.
- You can stream (instead of download) music on an unlimited number of devices, one device at a time.
- Streaming on a given device won’t count against your number of download devices.
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 aren’t download devices—they allow only music streaming.
Add music to Groove on Windows 10
Troubleshoot the Groove Music Player on Windows 10
Article ID: 3078616 - Last Review: 08/26/2016 20:31:00 - Revision: 2.0