“Office 365 Video isn’t available” error when you browse to the Office 365 Video “Channels“ page
Your organization has turned Office 365 Video off for you.
- As an administrator, browse to the Office 365 Video Home page.
- In your browser address bar, delete everything after the “_layouts/15/” string, replace the deleted string with the following, and then press Enter: user.aspxThe URL should resemble the following:https://<contoso>.sharepoint.com/portals/hub/_layouts/15/user.aspxNote The<contoso> placeholder represents the domain that you use for your organization.
- Click the Viewers group, and then click New. In the Invite people dialog box, enter the name of the user or group that you want to add. For example, enter the name of a specific user account, a group, or the Everyone except external users group.
- Click Share to update the permissions.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
ИД на статията: 3080437 – Последен преглед: 08/12/2015 16:03:00 – Редакция: 3.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 KB3080437