Error ID 43 or 60 when you use System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
The protection agent on DPM.contoso.com was temporarily unable to respond because it was in an unexpected state. (ID 60 Details: Internal error code: 0x809909B0)
- Check recent records from the DPM Protection Agent (DPMRA) source in the Application Event Log on <ServerName> to discover why the agent failed to respond.
- Examine the DPMRA log file for any details regarding the cause of the crash. The DPMRA log file will be in the format of DPMRA*.errlog (e.g. DPMRACURR.ERRLOG) and by default is located in \Program Files\Microsoft Data Protection Manager\DPM\Temp.
- Make sure that the DPM server is remotely accessible from <ServerName>. If a firewall is enabled on the DPM server, make sure that it is not blocking requests from<ServerName>. For complete details regarding the necessary ports and recommended firewall configuration, please see Configure firewall settings for DPM.
- Restart the DPMRA on <ServerName>. If the service does not start, reinstall the protection agent.
ИД на статията: 3082409 – Последен преглед: 08/10/2015 23:22:00 – Редакция: 3.0
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbtshoot KB3082409