You cannot install a hotfix on a site server that is running Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
This issue occurs for hotfixes that should apply to the current installation.
- Hotfix 2676776 is installed on the site server.
- You perform site maintenance or reset the site server after you install hotfix 2676776. For example, you take one of the following actions:
- You reapplying the default file and registry permissions on the site server,
- You change the Microsoft SQL Server configuration.
- You change the SMS provider configuration.
You can find the SMS\Setup registry value "Full Version" in one of the following locations, depending on your operating system:
For 64-bit operating systems:
For 32-bit operating systems:
ИД на статията: 3084061 – Последен преглед: 07/31/2015 16:56:00 – Редакция: 1.0
- kbsurveynew kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB3084061