No phone numbers are displayed for a user whose photo is disabled in the contact list in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- In Microsoft Lync 2013 (Microsoft Skype for Business), you use a mouse to scroll down a contact list.
- You locate a user at the bottom of the list.
- This user has disabled his contact photo.
- You press and hold (right-click) the contact to call the user by selecting the Call menu.
Note Lync 2013 was upgraded to Skype for Business in April 2015.
Article ID: 3085631 - Last Review: 11/10/2015 19:42:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3085631