Current Conversations option is missing when you do a consultative transfer in Lync 2013
- You are in a call in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- To perform a consultation, you open a new Lync window by entering a new public switched telephone network (PSTN) number or a user name.
Note The first call is automatically put on hold when the new call is answered.
- After you finish the consultation, you go back the first call.
- You transfer the call to the PSTN number or to the Lync user by hovering over the Call button.
Note Lync 2013 was upgraded to Skype for Business in April 2015.
Article ID: 3085632 - Last Review: 11/10/2015 19:40:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3085632