Current Conversations option is missing when you do a consultative transfer in Lync 2013
Consider the following scenario:
- You are in a call in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- To perform a consultation, you open a new Lync window by entering a new public switched telephone network (PSTN) number or a user name.
Note The first call is automatically put on hold when the new call is answered.
- After you finish the consultation, you go back the first call.
- You transfer the call to the PSTN number or to the Lync user by hovering over the Call button.
In this scenario, the Current Conversations
option is not displayed on the Transfer Call
tab when the Call
button is displayed.
Article ID: 3085632 - Last Review: 11/10/2015 19:40:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Skype for Business
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3085632