HOW TO: Search for People in the Address Book in Windows XP
This article was previously published under Q308675
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to find contacts by searching in your address book in Windows XP.back to the top Search for People in Your Address Book
To find people in your Windows XP address book:
back to the top Troubleshooting
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click Printers, computers, or people.
- Click People in your address book.
- In the Look in box, click Address Book.
- On the People or Advanced tab, type your search criteria, and then click Find Now.
If you do not get any results, remove some of the search information to make your search more general.back to the top
Article ID: 308675 - Last Review: 12/06/2015 06:00:56 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB308675