SharePoint Online Asset Library displays a film reel icon for the Video content type in Office 365
Consider the following scenario:
- In SharePoint Online, you create an Asset Library.
- You create a folder in the Asset Library.
- You change the properties of the folder and then change the Content Type setting from Folder to Video.
- You change the properties and then change the Content Type setting back to Folder from Video.
When you view the thumbnail image for the folder, it still displays the film reel icon for a video.
This is a known issue in SharePoint Online. Although the film reel icon appears, the Content Type will function as a Folder.
Article ID: 3088249 - Last Review: 08/20/2015 22:06:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft SharePoint Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug kbnofix KB3088249