A workflow in SharePoint Server is automatically canceled in Office 365 dedicated
Figure 1 shows a workflows that was started but was automatically canceled. You can see this in the Status column.
Figure 2 shows the history entry for one of the canceled workflows. Notice that the Event Type column displays "Error" and that the Outcome column displays "Access Denied."
- Go to the affected SharePoint site.
- Click Site Actions, and then click Site Settings.
- If the affected site is a subsite instead of a top-level site, click Go to Top Level Site Settings in the Site Collection Administration section.
- Click Site Collection Features.
- Deactivate the Workflow feature.
- In SharePoint Designer, open the root of the site collection.
- Go to Workflows.
- In the list of workflows, click the workflow in question.
- On the WORKFLOW SETTINGS tab on the ribbon, select Publish.
- Confirm that the workflow is functioning as expected.
Article ID: 3092212 - Last Review: 09/01/2015 22:49:00 - Revision: 1.0
- vkbportal226 kbgraphic kbgraphxlink KB3092212