Errors when you sign up for or sign in to apps that are set up for Azure B2C
Here are some examples of these errors:
- One or more of the URLs are not allowed by the app's settings. It must match the website URL or canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the app's domains.
- The redirect URI that you provided has not been white-listed for your application.
- The redirect URI in the request <example> does not match a registered redirect URI.
- All return URIs and URLs are entered correctly, and you can navigate to them successfully.
- All return URIs and URLs contain only lowercase letters.
Article ID: 3092596 - Last Review: 09/17/2015 20:56:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbtshoot KB3092596