Storage account setting is blank in Azure Site Recovery
When you try to configure protection group settings in Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (ASR), the Storage Account list may be blank. This prevents the wizard from being able to finish.
The setup process is described in the following article:
This error may occur if the storage account isn't configured to be geo-redundant. By default, storage accounts are geo-redundant. However, you can manually disable geo-redundancy during account setup.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
- Cancel the Create Protection Group wizard.
- Either create a new storage account or change the replication setting to geo redundant. This setting is located in the Azure Portal under the storage account settings properties on the Configure tab.
- Click Save to commit the change.
- Restart the Create Protection Group wizard.
asr #ASR Azure Recovery Services Azure Site Recovery #ASRS
Article ID: 3093586 - Last Review: 09/23/2015 15:34:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Azure Recovery Services
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbtshoot KB3093586