What are the Eligibility Requirements for the OEM Reseller Incentive
There are two types of Reseller Incentives based on what type of unit you can sell—Software Incentives, and Device Incentives. Also, a threshold determines if the purchased reseller unit will be eligible for the incentives, and the unit is determined by 2 Tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) and the Market Type. To be eligible for the OEM Reseller Incentive, the following requirements need to be met by both Tier 1 and Tier 2 resellers.
· Be registered in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
· Based on the market, meet the 6-month purchase requirements of eligible software licenses purchased from Authorized OEM Distributors and OEM Channel Distributors.
· To be a Tier 1 reseller, meet on the following technical requirements.
2. Have a PC or Server that has passed the Windows Hardware Certification.
3. Have a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status by employing or contracting with an individual who has passed the MPN Device Selling Assessment or MCP exams on http://microsoft.com/learning.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Purchased Requirements for Software Incentives
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Purchased Requirements for Device Incentives
Market Type per Country
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 3096422 - Last Review: 09/14/2015 21:16:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3096422