How to troubleshoot CHIP access
In you encounter issues while logging in to CHIP, simply follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Generally, it is ok to open Internet Explorer in Normal mode, although it is highly suggested to use In Private mode especially for first time users. To do this, simply right click the Internet Explorer icon and choose this Start InPrivate Browsing.
2. Close all browsing windows when logging into the CHIP system for the first time.
3. Cookies and browsing history are all cleared—refer to steps below.
b. Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
c. On the General Tab, click Delete button.
d. Identify your Internet Explorer version, and depending on the version perform the applicable steps.
· Internet Explorer 7: Click Delete All, and hit the Yes button.
· Internet Explorer 8-9: Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data option, then tick Temporary Internet Files, then tick Cookies, then Passwords, and then click Delete button.
5. In the browser’s Address tab, enter the CHIP URL, and hit Enter.
6. On the CHIP log-in page, enter your Windows Live ID credentials.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Article ID: 3096425 - Last Review: 09/14/2015 21:29:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3096425