Quick Parts linked to InfoPath lookups don't work in Word 2016
If you open a Microsoft Word 2016 document that uses InfoPath lookups, and then you use the Quick Parts Gallery to insert bound content, you may not see the item in question.
To work around this issue, use XML Mapping to bind content. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enable the Developer tab in Word:
- Go to File>Options>Customize Ribbon.
- In the pane on the right side, select the Developer check box.
- On the Developer tab, click XML Mapping Pane.
- In the drop-down list in the XML Mapping task pane, select http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/metadata/properties.
- Right-click the property that you want. Select Insert Content Control, and then click Plain Text.
Article ID: 3097386 - Last Review: 09/23/2015 03:09:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB3097386