Can't add someone to a Skype Meeting Broadcast as an Event team member or attendee
When you're scheduling a Skype Meeting Broadcast at https://portal.broadcast.skype.com, you do one of the following:
- In the Event team section, you enter a name in the Members field.
- Under Attendees, you select Access = Secure, and then you enter a name in the Attendees field.
In these scenarios, the name that you entered disappears when you press Enter.
There are certain limitations concerning which users can be listed as an Event team member or as an attendee. When you enter a member of the Event team, or when you enter names of attendees for a closed meeting, be aware of the following:
- The creator of the Skype Meeting Broadcast event is automatically a member of the Event team and can't be added again.
- Users must be members of the same organization as the meeting organizer. External users can't be added at this point.
- The users must be synchronized by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- The accepted formats by which to enter a name are as follows:
- Email address
- User principal name (UPN)
- Session initiation protocol (SIP) proxy address
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3123646 - Last Review: 01/20/2016 22:49:00 - Revision: 2.0
Skype for Business Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 KB3123646