Error when sending EFT emails in Microsoft Dynamics GP: “A To, CC, or Bcc Address could not be found.”
Error when sending EFT emails in Microsoft Dynamics GP:
A To, CC, or Bcc Address could not be found.
Email address missing.
Resolve the message by following these steps:
1. In Microsoft Dynamics GP:
For Purchasing, click on Cards, point to Purchasing and click Vendor.
For Sales, click on Cards, point to Sales, and click Customer.
2. First go to the bottom of the Vendor or Customer Maintenance window, and note the ADDRESS ID in the following field:
REMIT TO field for a vendor
SHIP TO for sales documents for a customer
STATEMENT TO field for a statement for a customer
3. Next, to the right of the ADDRESS ID field (in the middle of the page), click on the 'Internet Information' icon (looks like a 'world').
4. In the Internet Information window:
a. Scroll to the Address ID that you noted earlier in step 2 above.
b. Then in the E-mail Addresses section, enter email addresses in the TO..., CC... or Bcc.... fields as needed. (Filling in all is not required.)
5. Back on the Vendor/Customer Maintenance Card, click on the E-MAIL button at the bottom. Make sure the appropriate type of document you want to send in email is marked. (Note: The 'Enable' button simply acts as a 'Mark All/Unmark All' button only. Its the checkbox next to the document type that counts.) You can also select a Message ID to be used, and Format type, and other settings as desired. Save your changes.
6. Now test sending the email again.
Refer to the below blog articles for more information on general setup and modifying Word Templates. It is recommended to test with the original GP Word Template to get it working, before you introduce a modified Word Template into the picture.
Quick Step Guide to E-mail PM EFT Remittances in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Quick Step Guide to E-mail PM EFT Remittances in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
Modifying Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Word Templates
word form gp emails remittance emails remittance processing
Article ID: 3124509 - Last Review: 08/08/2016 20:32:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3124509