CMIS Connector requests fail if Site Collection is non-English in SharePoint 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 site collection in a non-English language (Spanish, for example).
- You deploy the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) connector.
- You add a document to the new site's shared documents library.
- From another browser session, you run a CMIS request that resembles the following:
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
One or more of the input parameters to the service method is missing or invalid.
However, when you create an English site collection, the same CMIS request runs successfully.
This is a known problem that affects CMIS Connector and SharePoint 2010.
To resolve this problem, deploy the CMIS Connector in a SharePoint 2010 site collection that is configured in English.
Article ID: 3128130 - Last Review: 01/25/2016 03:14:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB3128130