Skype Meeting Broadcast portal doesn’t load completely in the browser
When you visit the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal at https://portal.broadcast.skype.com or https://broadcast.skype.com, you experience one of the following issues:
- The page doesn’t fully load.
- Some of the controls are missing.
- The list of meetings isn't populated.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods, as appropriate for your situation:
- Use InPrivate browsing in Internet Explorer or Incognito mode in Google Chrome. For more information about how to use InPrivate browsing in Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft website:
- Delete your temporary Internet files. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
This issue is related to authentication behavior in the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal and to how cached files are updated.
Third-party information disclaimer
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3128648 - Last Review: 12/29/2015 00:11:00 - Revision: 2.0
Skype for Business Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kb3rdparty KB3128648