Troubleshoot network connection problems in Windows
This article was previously published under Q313242
This article lists resources to help you troubleshoot network connection problems in Windows.
This article is intended for a beginning to intermediate computer user.
The following is a list of tutorials and other content that can be used to troubleshoot problem that you might have when trying to connect to a wired or wireless connection.
- For information about how to troubleshoot network connection problems, visit the following Microsoft Web sites:
If you still have networking problems, you might want to ask someone for help or contact support. For information about how to contact support, please visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Wireless Network Connection Problems In Windows
Article ID: 313242 - Last Review: 05/22/2013 15:29:00 - Revision: 7.0
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner kbresolve kbenv kbinfo kbnetwork kbtshoot KB313242