Folder items appear distorted or repeated in Outlook 2016 for Mac
In Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac, the items in one or more of your folders appear distorted or repeated. For example, this issue may occur in the message list of your Inbox, or in the contacts list in the People module, as shown in the following screen shot.
To fix this issue, follow these steps to delete the Outlook preferences:
- Exit Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Start Terminal. To do this, click Utilities on the Go menu, and then click Terminal.
- Enter the following command, and then press Enter:
defaults delete com.microsoft.Outlook
- Exit Terminal, and then start Outlook.
Article ID: 3133139 - Last Review: 01/15/2016 16:17:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB3133139