InfoPath: InfoPath cannot load the view.
When you try to open an InfoPath forms on a Windows 7-based computer, you receive the following error message:
InfoPath cannot load the view. The view may have been modified to contain unsupported HTML such as frames.
This problem may occur if you try to open the InfoPath form in Designer mode on a Windows 7-based laptop or tablet that is touch-enabled. If the touch an handwriting recognition capabilities are turned on, this problem occurs.
To work around this problem, disable the Tablet PC Input service. This service handles touch and handwriting recognition capability. To disable the service, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- In the details pane of the Services dialog box, locate and double-click Tablet PC Input Service.
- Click Stop to stop the service.
- Change the value for Startup type to Disabled.
- Click OK to save the changes.
InfoPath view HTML
Article ID: 3138168 - Last Review: 03/18/2016 22:14:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft InfoPath 2010, Microsoft InfoPath 2013, Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB3138168