Outlook 2016 may crash when you view more than 30 calendars in a calendar view in a Citrix environment
Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, move your mouse to the upper-right corner, select Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, select Start, enter regedit in the Start Search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Options\Calendar
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter ResetViewThrottle, and then press Enter.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) ResetViewThrottle, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter 2710, and then select OK. In this example, the value is set to 10 seconds means that Outlook 2016 resets a calendar in a minimum of every 10 seconds.
Note After you install this update, the ResetViewThrottle value uses 0 if the registry key doesn't exist.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3141476 - Last Review: 01/04/2017 20:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbbug kbfix kbtshoot KB3141476