"Secondary ringer" settings changes can't be saved in Lync for Mac 2011
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a USB audio device that's plugged into a Mac computer.
- You start Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011.
- In the audio settings under Preferences on the Lync menu, you deactivate the Also ring options that are listed under Secondary ringer.
- You log off and log back on to the client, or the client is restarted.
To fix this issue, install the update for Lync for Mac 2011 14.3.3.
To work around this issue, unplug the USB audio device, and then plug it back in.
Article ID: 3144567 - Last Review: 02/27/2016 01:39:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3144567