Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1
Service update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 7.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1||188.8.131.5263|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1Service update 7 resolves the following issues:
- Reports exported to Excel/CSV show numeric and currency fields as #value.
- A “Query Builder Error” occurs when sending to unresolved email recipients and using rollup queries.
- Solutions sometimes fail to delete after an upgrade to CRM 2016.
- When unhiding a section via SDK, fields may change their size upon selection.
Article ID: 3151471 - Last Review: 04/04/2016 19:55:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3151471