Can't join Lync online audio/video meeting in Skype for Business when a proxy server is set
- You don't deploy an edge server in a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You use HTTP proxy in Microsoft Skype for Business installation that has the December 8, 2015 security update installed.
- You allow the Internet connection only through HTTP proxy.
- You try to anonymously join a non-federated Lync audio and video (AV) meeting in the client.
Article ID: 3153356 - Last Review: 04/12/2016 21:12:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbfix kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3153356