Escalation of peer to peer PSTN call fails when you use Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition
Consider the following scenario.
- Your Office 365 user account is configured to use Cloud PBX.
- You have an active PSTN call through Skype for Business on Windows, where the voice for this call uses Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition.
- You try to escalate the call to a conference call by adding an additional participant to the call or by adding meeting content.
- An error occurred
- An error occurred while presenting
To work around this issue, schedule or create an ad hoc Skype for Business Online Meeting, and invite the PSTN participants to the meeting.
This is a known issue in Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition. Microsoft is working to resolve this issue.
For more information, see the following Microsoft resources:
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3156404 - Last Review: 04/19/2016 19:14:00 - Revision: 2.0
Skype for Business Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 KB3156404