How to disable the “Report a Problem” feature in OneDrive for Business
IntroductionThis article contains information about the OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client (onedrive.exe).
Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
OneDrive for Business lets a user contact Microsoft directly, from inside the application. To create a support ticket with Microsoft for OneDrive for Business, right-click the OneDrive for Business cloud icon in the notification area, and then click Report a problem.
Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- In Registry Editor, locate the following subkey:
- Right-click OneDrive, select New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableReportProblemDialog for the name.
- Right-click the new registry key, type 1 for Value data, and then click OK.
Note Disabling the Report a problem dialog box only disables the capability for OneDrive for Business to report an issue to Microsoft. This doesn't prevent users from selecting Report a problem if they use the OneDrive consumer sync client.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3158694 - Last Review: 05/02/2016 20:20:00 - Revision: 2.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbgraphxlink kbgraphxlinkcritical KB3158694