In the Review/Edit Check screen, deductions that don't have an amount calculated with the original calculation don't get recalculated when a change is made to a pre-tax deduction
- Calculate Payroll for an employee that includes a pre-tax deduction large enough so there aren't any federal deductions.
- Open the Review/Edit Checks (02.030) screen. Notice there isn't any Curr Amount calculated for one or more of the federal deductions.
- Change the pre-tax Curr Amount. Tab off and say OK to System Message 14106 'Recalculating subject earnings'. Click OK to System Message 14107 'Recalculating complete...'
- Notice the federal deduction were not recalculated when they should have been.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Cumulative Update 1 (CU1)
|Changed Files||Date||File Version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, refer to the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue number 36544.
Article ID: 3159000 - Last Review: 06/07/2016 13:24:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbautohotfix kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbbug kbsurveynew kbmbsmigrate kbqfe kbhotfixserver KB3159000