The taskbar icon for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) doesn't flash when you have incoming messages in a group chat room
Assume that you are in a persistent chat room in Microsoft Lync 2013 (Microsoft Skype for Business). In the following scenarios, the Skype for Business desktop icon on the taskbar doesn't flash or glow to have your attention:
- You receive chat messages from other users.
- You receive new notifications from the client. For example, when someone starts an ad hoc call with active participants in the group chat room.
- You receive new notifications from a Topic Feed.
- You receive chat message that contains a file transfer.
To fix this issue, install the June 7, 2016 update (KB3115033) for Microsoft Lync 2013 (Skype for Business).
Article ID: 3159722 - Last Review: 06/07/2016 18:06:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2013, Skype for Business
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3159722