Asterisks ******* are sent over from Project Transaction Transfer to GLTran for required fields (acct/sub/project/tasks) for 0.00 amounts
- Open Project Transaction Transfer (PA.PTT.00)
- Select a project that has Labor posted to it from Time and Expense so that it will produce a General Ledger batch
- Select the transaction on Selected for Bulk Edit field
- Click Split Transaction
- Select a new Project/Task and half the units
- On the next line select a Project task and the remaining units
- Click Ok
- You can see the **** in the screen on Project Transaction Transfer (PA.PTT.00)
- Release the transaction
- In the Journal Transaction (01.010.00) screen there's a 0.00 transaction with **** in required fields
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Feature Pack 1 (FP1)
|Changed Files||Date||File Version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, refer to the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue number 36525.
Article ID: 3161791 - Last Review: 05/04/2016 14:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbautohotfix kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbbug kbsurveynew kbmbsmigrate kbqfe kbhotfixserver KB3161791