An access violation occurs when you execute two parent packages that run the same child package in parallel in SQL Server 2014 or 2016
- You use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with SQL Server 2014 or 2016.
- You create two SSIS packages that both run the same child package.
- The child package contains a connection string that is specified by an expression.
- You execute those two parent packages in parallel.
In this scenario, a race condition that causes an access violation may occur.
Cumulative update 2 for SQL Server 2014 SP2
Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2016
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
Article ID: 3168740 - Last Review: 10/18/2016 03:14:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3168740