The operating system fails to join the domain during the Windows 10 OOBE
- You apply the base Windows PE image (Winpe.wim) to a computer.
- You inject drivers into the base operating system driver store.
- You restart the computer.
- In the Task Sequence Editor of Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, you use Apply Network Settings to join the computer to the domain.
Article ID: 3170215 - Last Review: 07/01/2016 02:11:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew KB3170215