Outlook 2016 hangs with Junk Email Reporting add-in and large archive
- You run Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- You have a large online archive mailbox open in Outlook.
- You have the Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook installed.
In this scenario, Outlook may stop responding.
- Exit Outlook.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Select Uninstall.
- Start Outlook.
For more information about the Junk Email Reporting Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook, see the following TechNet article:
Article ID: 3171036 - Last Review: 06/16/2016 19:00:00 - Revision: 2.0