When you use the pen with 2016 Excel on a mouse device not draw smooth curves
This problem is corrected by applying the version 16.0.6366.2036 or later. Quick run (C2R) representation Office 2016 update performs these steps.
- Open the Office application, such as Excel 2016 or Outlook 2016.
- Click [file], or [the Office account.
- By clicking on the update options, click Update now.
Office 2016 (MSI installation)
No fix at this time. Consider the workarounds.
Follow these steps to check whether the 2016 system for your Office installation is MSI-based and quick run based.
- Start the application, such as Excel 2016 2016 Office.
- Click on the file menu, click accounts.
- For a quick run-based installation of Office 2016 shows the update options. MSI-based installation, update options are displayed.
Office 2013Quick run install MSI-BasedOffice 2013
方法 1 : ペン(Digitizer device)To use
By pen (digitizer device) is used instead of mouse device, prevents this behavior.
方法 2 : Do not draw a continuous
Put a little time before you draw the 2 brushes, or to click in another area of the Excel Ribbon and status bar continuously and does not render the will prevent this behavior.
- Start the Excel 2016 digitizers feature devices.
- Use a pen from start ink drawing tab or on the Review tab.
- Mouse device, quickly draws a circle continuously.
In the following 2 brush onwards does not draw smoothly.
Article ID: 3171225 - Last Review: 09/29/2016 12:56:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbexpertiseinter kbmt KB3171225 KbMten