Unable to access mailbox with Receive-As permission on mailbox database
- Administrator/service account is a member of the Organization Management group.
- User mailboxes are located in Database1.
- Administrator/service account is granted Receive-As permission to Database1.
In this scenario, the administrator/service account is unable to open another user's mailbox on Database1.
- Use an account that is not a member of the Organization Management group.
- Provide explicit Full Access permissions to the mailbox.
Article ID: 3176596 - Last Review: 07/07/2016 17:10:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew KB3176596