Technical Deep Dive on Connected Solutions with IoT
By attending the technical training webcast, you will:
|Learn how to easily and securely connect your Internet of Things assets by utilizing Azure IoT for device-to-cloud telemetry data to understand the state of your devices and assets to take action when a device needs your attention. Through cloud-to-device messages, reliably send commands and notifications to your connected devices—and track message delivery with acknowledgement receipts. Device messages are sent in a durable way to accommodate intermittently connected devices.||Register today|
Find related technical services for ISV Cloud Application Development
- Receive an overview of Azure IoT Suite and Azure IoT Hub
- Get an architectural overview of key components
- Know how to put IoT components in context of broader Azure Story
- Receive hands on experience you can utilize in your own application
- Understand how Event Hub can meet the needs of connecting disparate data sources while handling the scale of the aggregate stream
- Learn how to set up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices
|Day 1||Day 2|
- Applicable to Solution Developer, IT Implementers, and Solution Architects - CSA roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events (ie. North America) when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3193408 - Last Review: 10/10/2016 17:12:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3193408