Technical Deep Dive on Creating Apps for the Intelligent Cloud
|Get best practices and high level architectural guidance for planning, building and maintaining Cloud Applications in Microsoft Azure that require scalability and high availability to achieve more customers, reduce cycle times, optimize the use of IT resources, and improve quality and availability. Learn how to build a mature and robust Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) practice for cloud projects.||Register today|
Find related technical services for ISV Cloud Application Development
By attending the 4-day technical training webcast series, you will learn how to:
- Plan and design scalability and performance of cloud hosted web apps
- Plan and design hybrid Integration for cloud applications to leverage existing on-premises assets
- Build a cloud practice by learning how DevOps and ALM apply to cloud scenarios in order to grow maturity and agility of cloud projects
- Win in the cloud by reviewing success stories and case studies, understand how other partners and customer are applying these technologies to become more successful and agile
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Day 3 ||Day 4 |
- Applicable to Solution Developer, and IT Implementer roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events (ie. North America) when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3193411 - Last Review: 10/13/2016 21:14:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3193411