HOW TO: View Previously-Opened Folders When You Log On to Windows XP
This article was previously published under Q320168
This step-by-step article describes how to view previously-opened folders after you log on to Windows XP.back to the top View Previously-Opened Folders
By default, Microsoft Windows XP disables the opening of previously-open windows. To configure Windows XP to automatically reopen windows that were open when you logged off:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Click the Restore previous folder windows at logon option, and then click OK.
For more information about the Restore previous folder windows at logon
option, please see the Help and Support Center in Windows XP.back to the top
Article ID: 320168 - Last Review: 10/26/2002 18:04:00 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- kbenv kbhowto kbhowtomaster kbui KB320168