Support WebCast: Microsoft ASP.NET: Advanced XML Web Services Using ASP.NET
This article was previously published under Q324811
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The objective of this session is to introduce Web developers to the advanced features of Microsoft ASP.NET Web Services. The key topics discussed in this session include:
- Web Services Architecture
- XML Web Services and SOAP (WSDL)
- Calling Web Services Asynchronously
- SOAP Headers
- SOAP Exceptions and Error Handling
- SOAP Extensions
- XML Web Services Security
- XML Web Services Discovery - UDDI , DISCO
Knowledge of the following disciplines and technologies is required to understand the information presented in this Support WebCast, and will not be discussed:
- The Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft C# .NET Programming
- ASP.NET Web Services
- XML and Its Related Standards and Concepts
- Introduction to Programming the ASP.NET Web Services
This is a Level 200 session that was recorded March 28, 2002 and presented by Ranjit R. Sawant and Malini Puttaiah. Ranjit has been with Microsoft for more than three years. He is a Developer Support Professional in the Office Integration team. Before that, he primarily developed client/server applications. He holds a bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering, and has an MCSD certification. Ranjit has been with Microsoft for more than three years. He is a Developer Support Professional in the Office Integration team. Before that, he primarily developed client/server applications. He holds a bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering, and has an MCSD certification.
Viewing the Presentation
To view, please click on the link: View this Support Webcast (Length: 1 hour 35 minutes)
This Windows Streaming Media archive requires an Internet connection of 28.8 Kbps or faster, and is best viewed with a minimum screen resolution of 800 X 600.
Download presentation wc032802. This is a 621-KB Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt) file.
If you do not have PowerPoint and you want a copy of the slides, use the PowerPoint Viewer (2,752 KB).
Read the transcript from this Support WebCast
Tell a friend about this Support WebCast
- Microsoft .NET Introduction to Web Services: Tuesday, January 29, 2002
- The Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Documentation on webservices.
- Download: Webservicessamples.exe
Support WebCasts Home
Article ID: 324811 - Last Review: 11/01/2013 22:05:00 - Revision: 5.0
Microsoft ASP.NET 1.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbdownload kbinfo KB324811