How to Combine Two Presentations with Different Masters
This article was previously published under Q331872
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to combine two separate PowerPoint presentations that are based on two different masters. After you do so, the resulting presentation contains both masters.
- Start PowerPoint, and then open the first presentation. Make sure that you are in Normal view.
- Press CTRL+END to view the last slide, and then insert a blank slide.
- On the Insert menu, click Object, and then click Create from file.
- Click Browse, locate the second presentation, and then click the second presentation. Click OK two times.
- Drag the corners of the inserted presentation to expand the inserted presentation to fit the slide.
- On the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation.
- Click the Multimedia Settings tab, and then click Object1.
- Under Object action, click Show.
- Click OK, and then start your presentation.
Article ID: 331872 - Last Review: 12/07/2015 13:07:49 - Revision: 1.2
Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB331872