Letters cut off when printing attached text on Gantt Chart in Project
This article was previously published under Q72522
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Text that is attached to Gantt bars can lose a letter if the attached text is cut off by the page boundary and it continues to the next page.
NOTE: The truncation also affects the timescale labels on the Gantt Chart, Resource Usage view, and Resource Graph.
To work around this problem, try either of the following:
- Decrease the margin space on the left and right side of the page to allow more information to appear on a page.
- Decrease the font size of the text that appears next to the Gantt bar.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
prj2000 1.00 1.10 3.00 truncated PRJ2013 PRJ2010 PRJ2007
Article ID: 72522 - Last Review: 02/27/2014 21:01:57 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft Project 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 4.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 3.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Project 4.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
- Microsoft Project 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 2002 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Project Professional 2010
- Microsoft Project Standard 2010
- Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
- Microsoft Project 2013 Standard
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbpending kbprint KB72522