Works for Windows 2.0 System Requirements
This article was previously published under Q75913
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article contains the system requirements for Works for Windowsversion 2.0. These requirements are also listed on the outside of theretail box.
Microsoft Works for Windows version 2.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows graphical environment version 3.0 or later (must be acquired separately)
- MS-DOS or PC-DOS operating system version 3.1 or later
- Personal computer using 80286, 80386SX, 80386DX, or higher microprocessor
- 1 MB of RAM (includes 640K plus 256K configured as extended memory)
- One 5.25-inch high density (1.2 MB) or 3.5-inch low density (720K) disk drive, and a hard disk
- EGA, VGA, 8514/A, Hercules graphics card, or compatible video graphics adapter and monitor supported by Microsoft Windows (color recommended)
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device recommended
Article ID: 75913 - Last Review: 10/07/2013 00:48:29 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Works 2.0 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB75913