Photo Editor is removed when you install Office 2003, Office 2007, or Office 2010
- Insert the Microsoft Office XP CD-ROM into your computer's CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- If the Office XP Setup program does not start automatically, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type drive:\Setup.exe, where drive is the letter of your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- Start to step through the Setup process, and then select Customize for the type of Setup to perform.
- When you reach the Selecting Features step, set each node of the Setup tree to Not Available.
- Under Features to install, expand Office Tools.
- Click Microsoft Photo Editor, and then click Run from My Computer.
- Click Install Now.
- Click OK when Office XP Setup has completed successfully.
Article ID: 817095 - Last Review: 09/12/2011 05:20:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbwindowsinstaller kbnofix kbsetup kbbug KB817095