Send button is not visible on the toolbar when you send a document in Outlook 2003
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you try to send a document to a mail recipient in Outlook 11, the Send or Send a copy button is missing from the toolbar.
This problem occurs because there is no default profile set for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2003 is set as the default e-mail program.
To resolve this problem, you must create an Outlook profile. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Mail icon.
- Click Show Profiles.
- In the Mail dialog box, click Add.
- Follow the prompts of the Inbox Setup Wizard.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
OL11 OL2003 recipient attachment Doc PPT XLS
Article ID: 817881 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 21:40:13 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb kbnofix KB817881